My Photo
Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

I'm suddenly at a loss for words.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Oh what a tangled. . .whatever.

Men get to create a harem.

A friend of mine recently described how a guy friend of hers "created a harem" by collecting several girls in a line up. Some were to date, some to bring home to Mom & Pop, some were to. . .well, accept "late night calls".

She decided she would do that too. Sounds great - I mean, who doesn't want to be the center of adoration and attention? Maybe even get a dinner or a special "back-rub" out of it? Ahh . . .my 20s.

But now I'm in my 30s. It doesn't work so well. I tried it, and as Catherine Banning said in The Thomas Crown Affair, "Men make women messy."

Amen, sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home